Wednesday, January 13, 2016

FOR THE FIRST TIME - ANTHOLOGY - #RELEASEBLITZ #BOOKREVIEW

For the First Time
ForTheFirstTime-500x750

Title: For the First Time (Brand New Stories of First Love) 
Author: Various Authors 
Genre: Contemporary Romance 
Release Date: January 12, 2015 
Hosted by: Book Enthusiast Promotions
Goodreads Button with Shadow





You never forget your first time...

A brand new anthology of original, never-before-read stories from today's hottest authors, including:

Alessandra Torre, Kim Karr, Jen Frederick, Alexa Riley, Lynda Chance, Sarah Castille, Nina Lane, CJ Roberts, Anna Zaires, Nikki Sloane, Cynthia Sax, Avery Aster, Pam Godwin, Skye Warren, Julia Sykes, Cynthia Rayne, Jenika Snow, Debra Presley, Shoshanna Evers, Tamsen Parker, and Nina Levine!

From young heartbreak to a virginity auction, from the chance meeting to the happily ever after, twenty-one exclusive stories explore first love in all its forms. This set includes almost 200,000 words of steamy encounters and sweet romance.



This is a great anthology with tons of stories.  For me, it was a mix of a bunch of authors (and some characters) I've read before and other new ones, who I will definitely be checking out.  It's a lot more than I thought I would be getting in one book.

If you're looking to "meet" new authors and find new books to read this is the perfect place to start.  This anthology is only $0.99 and there are some really amazing stories in here.

The only complaint I have is that while all of the stories in this anthology are considered stand-alone, there were a few that would probably have made more sense or been better appreciated if I'd read the books they were based on.

Some of these stories were prequels or sequels to other books.  Some were altogether new, and some were based on minor characters in other books.  It's a great mix, and as I've said, a great way to get some new ideas for reading.  I now have a whole list of authors to keep me busy throughout the long winter.  

I don't really want to give synopses and descriptions since most of the stories are really short (good, but short) and any synopsis will give away the plot.  So you'll all have to go buy the book and read it.  You won't regret it!

I give For the First Time 4 STARS!



ForTheFirstTime-500x750




500x500 BEP Square

No comments:

Post a Comment